Visibility benefits from Blogs, Articles and Content:
- A blog makes your business more visible
- A blog offers opportunity to connect with new people and potential clients
- If you are a professional service provider a blog can be used to demonstrate your skills, sense of humour and expertise in a way that’s harder to do via other marketing methods
- A well written business blog can be used to drive traffic to your site by attracting a following. Over time this traffic can convert to business
- A blog can give your business a voice, a real personality which will set you apart from the rest, the bland, the same, the attention writing can get your business counts, a lot.
Things to remember about blogging to get you noticed:
- It’s on the web and out there, so remember others will be watching you, if you are happy being a maverick or being associated with controversial content then go ahead, but develop your online personality carefully. It’s going to cast a long shadow.
- If you are in a bad mood or object to someone’s comments, leave the blog or response to another day or you will shoot yourself in the foot and leave a blood bath on line your competitors will use to their advantage.
- If you are not going to keep a blog updated don’t start it, better to stand outside your business with a loud hailer shouting ‘we are quitters’, you will be heard by less potential customers.
- If you have a thin skin and are sensitive you may at times feel bullied and threatened as your ideas are challenged, get over it, your opinion counts and not everyone will agree with it. Their problem, not yours, don’t let it become one for you.
So…how can I have a business blog, which does not expose me to hassle and doesn’t eat my time?
You can outsource it. We can help, whether its regular monthly content or something more adhoc. We can also show you via our training courses how to schedule quality content that is meaningful to search engines and customers alike. Just chat to us, our details are at the side of this post here …………..>